2 c. White Mountain Foods Bulgarian Yogurt
4oz of unsalted butter
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
2 TBSP lemon juice
Zest of half a lemon
1/4 cup grated parmesan
Fresh parsley for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box, drain, and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt the butter over medium heat and add minced garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the garlic is fragrant, but not browned.
- Turn heat to low and add yogurt. Stir until smooth. Toss in pasta and coat.
- Add zest, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and parsley for garnish.