2 ½ lbs of potatoes
2 c. White Mountain Foods yogurt
¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
3 tsp red wine vinegar
2 Tbsp of dijon mustard
6 stalks of green onion, sliced
¼ c. chopped fresh chives
salt and pepper to taste
Monday, December 21, 2020
Monday, December 7, 2020
2 ½ Tbsp cocoa powder
1 ½ Tbsp honey
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. For a thicker dip, strain yogurt with cheesecloth overnight.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until everything is mixed well and smooth. Adjust sweetness with additional honey if desired.
3. Serve with fresh berries, cookies, sweet bread, or desired items for dipping
Monday, November 16, 2020
2. For the pumpkin pie filling, whisk all of the ingredients in a large bowl until mixed evenly. Pour into the pan on top of the crust. Bake for 10 min at 425 and then bake for 45 min on 350. Once finished, let cool completely before cutting.
Monday, November 2, 2020
3 Large russet potatoes
2 Tbsp butter or olive oil
⅓ c. WMF Yogurt (add more to taste)
⅓ c. whole milk
Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
Cube potatoes and boil for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and then return to pan. With a masher, combine the butter, yogurt, milk until mixed we’ll. Season to taste and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Monday, October 5, 2020
Monday, September 7, 2020
2 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp flour
2 c. milk (2% if desired)
½ c. grated parmesan
¼ c. White Mountain Foods Yogurt
½ c. panko bread crumbs
1½ c. shredded cheddar
3. Stir in cheddar cheese and ¼ cup of parmesan. Cook until completely melted.
4. Turn off heat and stir in yogurt and pasta. Stir to evenly coat.
5. Set your oven to broil. Pour macaroni into an 8x8 dish or individual dishes. Top with bread crumbs and remaining parmesan. Broil on the middle rack for 5 to 7 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned.
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
2. Blend diced strawberries and honey until smooth to create a strawberry purée.
3. Beat the cream cheese separately until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and yogurt. Mix until well combined and creamy. Add the strawberry puree. Mix until smooth. Fold in the whipped heavy cream.
4. Prepare the crust by combining the graham cracker and pretzel crumbs, brown sugar, and butter and mixing thoroughly.
5. Pour the crumb mixture into the springform pan and press the crumbs down into an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
6. Pour the pie filling into the pan over the prepared crust.
7. Place the pie into the freezer and allow to freeze overnight. Prior to serving let pie sit out on the counter to warm for about 5 minutes.