2 ½ lbs of potatoes
2 c. White Mountain Foods yogurt
¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
3 tsp red wine vinegar
2 Tbsp of dijon mustard
6 stalks of green onion, sliced
¼ c. chopped fresh chives
salt and pepper to taste
1) Peel and chop potatoes into desired size chunks. Boil for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
2) While potatoes are boiling, combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate.
3) Drain potatoes and salt them if desired. If serving warm, let potatoes rest for 10-15 minutes before covering in the dressing. If serving cold, refrigerate and cool potatoes completely before coating in dressing.
Monday, December 21, 2020
Monday, December 7, 2020
2 ½ Tbsp cocoa powder
1 ½ Tbsp honey
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1) For a thicker dip, strain yogurt with cheesecloth overnight.
2) Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until everything is mixed well and smooth. Adjust sweetness with additional honey if desired.
3) Serve with fresh berries, cookies, sweet bread, or desired items for dipping