1) Combine yeast with warm water and sugar and gently mix. Let sit for 5 min.
2) After 5 min, combine the olive oil, 2 cups flour, salt, and egg and stir with the yeast mixture until smooth.
3) Knead several times on a floured surface, adding flour as you need until dough is soft and smooth but not too sticky.
4) Let the dough rise in a covered greased bowl, placed in a warm spot of the kitchen until doubled in size. (About 30min to an hour)
5) Once dough has fully risen, split into 8 smaller rolls of dough and use a rolling pin roll into 6 inch circles.
6) Heat some olive oil in a pan and one by one fry each circle of dough about 1-2 min per side or until bubbling and golden brown.
7) Brush Naan Breads with melted butter (microwave butter with minced garlic for added flavor)
8) Serve with hummus, tzatziki, guacamole or any other dip you’d like. You can also use Naan bread in place of mini pizza crusts, and wraps.